Monday, November 3, 2008

I am losing my mind. I am going to be more or less substituting for a professor for the next six weeks. Thrown in with a mixed up plan of attack. The prof has been ill on and off for quite a while, so everything is in a jumble.

On another note....cuz my brain is all jumpy like that...I am in major lovey with Jason Aldean. I think he has replaced Harry and Chris. Which, trust me, is damn hard to do.

Back to work, I have been trying to come up with a plan of attack, and I am concerned because I have been out of this rodeo for awhile...quite. I don't know if there is stuff available or if I will have to come up with the stuff on my own, and then have to (gasp) make copies on the copier?! I go there as little as possible. Much easier to print off my puter straight to the printer on my floor instead of 2 more flights up.

Okay, this is the third time I have listened to Relentless.

I have no bedroom curtains. I do hope the skeighbors are not spying on me. I wouldn't hear them due to the headphones. Which is also why I am not singing aloud. God forbid, they would come running with a shotgun, trying to figure out who was killing an animal slowly....yeah, it's pretty bad.

I can't outrun it....it just keeps coming.....I can't fight it.....damn, why would you want to? Jiminy, JA is freakin hot. Yum. I won't run, baby. Okay, time number 4...he can't tangle up with me anytime. I have a feeling that it has been too long without for me...do you get that impression? lol....great, put me on a soap opera...Desperate Bloggers.

This is so not helping me get my thoughts straight. I have to go find some story, but I am too busy mentally drooling over a much younger man...at least I think he is.

I had a nice talk with an old friend tonite. Makes me realize again how much this person is missed. Wish we could see each other more, but lives have diverged into paths that are not likely to cross for while.

Here's something else that made me ponder the past...but a much more distant past...that song that is on Napoleon Dynamite...The Promise. Wait, have I lost my mind? And why does it all of a sudden smell fruity in here? That is strange. Really creeping me out. Rick Springfield is getting on my nerves...fast forward...oh yeah, baby...JA again. I am just a melting puddle at this part. Baby, lately my memory ain't what it used to be at all....it's crazy.....

Geez....I need to straighten up. back to the song, wasn't it The Promise? At the end? So I googled, and it was The Promise by When In Rome. Completely made me laugh my butt off today when I was watching the end of the movie. Favorite high school bf--that was our song. Man, he was such a good bf...almost perfect. We were so good together.

Oh, my. On Old Flame by Alabama now. I am sooo old. Dang, I LOVE this song.

Fark, I am getting a headache from my hair being up on top of my head. Too heavy. Supposed to get a cut sometime in November. Hope it wasn't today.

Sigh, texting & instant messaging has completely ruined me. Forgive the mistakes because I will not, even though I am so sleepy, my head is about to hit the keyboard.

Narn out.

1 comment:

Ozark Hill Woman said...

"The red sun rises over the new nation."