Monday, January 21, 2008

Love is a Battlefield, Pat

Is it bad that when you are cleaning your half of the bedroom, you are picturing what it would look like if you were single and free to do what you want with it?

I HATE hats. On people's heads, fine. On my bedroom wall, NO.

For some one who doesn't have a cat, why am I feeding SEVEN of them several times a day??

When you would like someone to come in and ask for help or do their work, no one shows. They all come at once when you least want them.

Why would a girl spend a whole hour in here and not mention that she was here to do her work? Does she not realize that I might need to know that? That I might not realize she is here on her scheduled time which is something so rare that it would never occur to me?

I must be mean. Or bitchy. Yeah, that's it.

If one more person does not shut the door, the door mind you that they have to OPEN to get into the room, behind them when they walk in this room, I am gonna throw down on someone. And I am not picky who it is. Not one bit.

How do necklaces always disappear at my house? And I am talking costume jewelry more or less here people, not things that are expensive. Where do they go? What kind of animal likes shiny things? I am pretty sure it is not cats....maybe my 4 year old.

Apparently, the stomach flu can incubate a few days. My mom just called to say she has been spewing from both ends since early this morning. I bet my son is not her favorite now.

No comments: